Monday, February 16, 2015

I Had Some Articles Published!! Here are the Links...

Hey Everyone! I wrote a couple of articles for an online blog that got published and wanted you to be able to read them so I have included the links.

The First one is "5 Tips to Combat Heart Disease and Stroke."
What I didn't touch on is that the new studies are showing that a diet of HIGH CARBS AND SUGARS are what are causing heart disease. If we cut down on these things our bodies often times can heal the damage done in our veins and arteries. Our risk for Diabetes can be reduced also.
*FAT DOESN' T MAKE YOU FAT by the way it is SUGAR THAT MAKES YOU FAT!*

http://fitlife.tv/5-tips-to-combat-heart-disease-and-stroke_original/

 Juicing

Hiking




The Second one is  "3 Keys to Loving Yourself and Others - Adaptogens"
These are all natural Super Herbs that help with mood swings, libido, sleep, and tons more!
I use them every day!!


 http://fitlife.tv/3-keys-to-loving-yourself-and-others-adaptogens-original/

I hope you enjoy them, Happy Reading ~

No comments:

Post a Comment